Prepare files for printing with ideaMaker; Raise3D’s unique slicing software. It’s user friendly interface can prepare .STL, .OBJ and .3MF files in as little as 4 clicks, while it’s powerful settings provide limitless customization for advanced users. Designed specifically for Raise3D printers, slicing with ideaMaker is fast, efficient, and completely free.
Check this tutorial.
- Natively-compiled, multi-threaded, 64-bit, high-efficiency slicing engine. For even faster slicing speeds.
- Automate the separation of parts in assemblies.
- Comprehensive repair features for repairing poor-quality models.
- Generate automatic support structures.
- Manage multiple printing profiles to easily switch between different print settings.
- View cross-sections of models.
- Auto-Layout for multiple files in one print job.
- User-friendly interface. Only 4 clicks to make a print.
- Compatible with most FFF 3d printers.
- Remote monitoring and print job management.
- Input OBJ/STL/3MF, output GCODE.
- Multi-Language interface:English, Korean, Japanese and Chinese etc.
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Mac OS X v10.7 or later
- Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- 2GB of RAM
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Intel® Core 2 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- 2.0 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- 1280 x 800 display with 32-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM