Terms & Conditions
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Raise3D, Inc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Raise3D believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Raise3D, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
What is "Personal Information?"
The phrases "personally identifiable information" and "personal information" mean any information that permits you to be contacted physically or online such as your first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, or other identifying information maintained in combination with any of the foregoing.
What Personal Information Do we Collect about You?
When you visit the Site or communicate with us via the Site or email, we may collect the following types of information:
- Automatic Information
- We may automatically track and collect the internet domain address, domain server, type of computer and type of web browser used to visit our Site. That type of information (often referred to as traffic data) will remain anonymous and is not considered personal information until you voluntarily tell us personally identifiable information that is combined with the traffic data. Traffic data helps us analyze how the Site is used and is helpful for analyzing usage of the Site and improving your experience on the Site.
- Information You Give Us
- We receive personal information from you when you fill out an online form (such as when you subscribe to emails or newsletters, request a catalog or other information, register to receive catalogs or other information or participate in a promotion or contest), place an order, or create or amend your profile on the Site or give it to us in any other way. At such times, you may provide us with information about you such as your name, physical address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, age, income, credit card and other billing information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests or hobbies, etc. It is completely your choice whether to provide this information. But, if you choose not to provide some or all of the information, you may be unable to purchase products, receive newsletters, catalogs or other information or access other services, features or content on the Site. We may also maintain a record of your purchases at and other transactions with the Site. The Site will not store credit card information or share temporary credit card information with third-parties other than its merchant services providers.
- E-mail Communications
- We may maintain all or portions of e-mails that you send to our staff or company e-mail accounts, and may combine that information with other information. To help us with our e-mail initiatives, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail that we send to you, if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources
- We may sometimes receive personal information about you from other sources such as suppliers, couriers, or other companies and add it to your personal information in our records.
Using Information About You
We use your personal information to conduct our business, such as completing, shipping and tracking your orders, sending you information, offers or promotions, or to contact you for other reasons (such as to ask for updated or corrected information, for example, in order to complete delivery of an order, or to contact you to inform you of updates to content, products or services). In conducting our business we may also analyze personal information on an individual or aggregate basis, such as to conduct statistical analysis of demographics of users, assess use of various portions of the Site, our products and services, and to amend existing and develop new content, services and products.
Sharing Information About You
We may share personal information (excluding credit card information) with companies and individuals that perform functions on our behalf, or they may collect the personal information on our behalf and provide it to us. Examples of such functions include credit card or electronic check processing, fulfilling subscriptions and other orders, management and use of computer cookies, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, data management, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. They have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
In operating our business, we might sell or buy sites, companies or assets. In such transactions, personal information generally will be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that the Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, personal information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
We will release your personal information when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to: (i) comply with law or a court order or other legal process; (ii) protect the rights, property or safety of Company, the Site, our users, or others; or (iii) enforce our terms of service.
We include security measures in the Site intended to protect access to, and prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information on our Site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or on a computer can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we are not able to guarantee the security of your personal information in our possession. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to or use of your user name, password and computer. Be sure to sign out of your account on our Site and close your browser window when you finish your visit to the Site. If you do not do so, you may be making it easier for third parties to access, obtain and use your personal information. You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that user name or password and update our records accordingly.
Links to Other Sites
The Site contains links to other Internet websites. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. We are not responsible for the privacy or other practices or the content of such websites. We do not endorse, warrant or make any representations about any such website, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, any results that may be obtained from using such websites. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, your access, use of or interaction with such other websites is entirely at your own risk.
We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to register with us. We also do not send emails to anyone who tells us they are under the age of 13, without their parent or guardian's consent. Children under the age of 13 are urged never to provide personal information to anyone online without the permission of their parent or guardian. We also urge parents and guardians to use parental involvement and control or web filtering technology to supervise children's online activities.
The Site may make chat rooms, job listing areas, message boards, news groups and other interactive areas available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or any other information about yourself. The information presented in these areas reflect the views of the individual users or hosts and do not necessarily reflect the views of Company or any of its affiliates.
Conditions of Use, Revisions
Questions and Comments
If you have any concern about privacy at the Site, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to consider and resolve it in a manner that is respectful of your concerns while permitting us to conduct our business.
WARRANTIES & Return Policy
Raise3D offers its direct sale customers with 1 year limited warranty. For more details, please visit the Warranty Page.