This manual will show you how to change the air filter of your E2 Raise3D device. Changing the air filter is simple, routine maintenance that will extend the life of the 3D printer.
List of Tools Needed
- 3D printer air filter
Replacing the Filter
1. To start, power off the machine.
2. Remove the old air filter. To do this, first, locate the filter in the back-left hand corner of the printer.
3. Then, use the white cloth tab to gently lift the filter by sliding this to the right. Note: To release the filter from the frame, the tab of the device must be pulled up first.
Preparing the New Filter
1. To install the new filter, locate the white small cloth tab on the corner of the new filter. See the image below for your reference.
2. Then, simply insert the filter into the frame with the white cloth facing up and to the right
Connect with Raise3D:
Have you had a great experience with Raise3D that you would like to share? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about Raise3D printers and services, browse our website, or schedule a demo with one of our 3D printing experts.