The FFF 3D printer heats the filament at a high temperature, extruding the filament through the nozzle, and then deposits the filament into thin layers to form a model. When some filaments are heated by the high temperature, the filaments begin to melt and release fine particulate pollutants and volatile organic compounds into the air. E2 and E2CF Air filter can effectively filter fine particles and harmful organic volatiles with pungent odors generated during the working process of the 3D printer.
Size: 80 x 80 x 20mm
Packaging Size (WxDxH): 180 x 150 x 40mm
Weight with Packaging: 40g
- Three-stage filtration system: The E2 and E2CF Air filter has a three-stage filtration system, which can, to a great extent, absorb the particles and harmful volatiles produced during the printing process. The pre-filter can capture large particles generated during the printing process, such as filament debris; the carbon filter can capture many odors and smoke that can affect health; the HEPA filter is designed according to specific standards to remove ultra-fine particles from the air.
- Easy to install and easy to replace: The E2 and E2CF Air filter can be easily installed and replaced. You just need to remove the old E2 and E2CF Air filter from the printer without tools, and then insert the new E2 and E2CF Air filter into the filter card slot.
- Sophisticated design: The nylon grille protects the E2 and E2CF Air filter from scratches. The handle on the E2 and E2CF Air filter makes it easy for you to remove the filter.
- When the filter screen of the E2 and E2CF Air filter turns black, it reminds you that the efficiency of the filter will be reduced, and pollutants will remain in the air. The service life of the filter is 3 to 6 months depending on your printing time and the printing filaments used. Therefore, it is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months.
- For how to replace E2 and E2CF Air Filter, please consult How to Replace the Air Filter.
- It is always recommendable to use the Raise3D printer in a well-ventilated open space. This prevents the smoke and particles released during the printing process from being concentrated in the printer.
- When you replace the E2 and E2CF Air filter, please turn the printer off.
- Different filaments have different characteristics, and also produce different kinds of particulates and exhaust air. For example, ABS is derived from petrochemical products, so it emits some harmful fumes when heated. In contrast, PLA is a biopolymer made from processed plant fibers, thus producing less smoke. It is recommended to choose suitable filaments according to your needs. We recommend that you can use Raise3D Premium official filaments, which have passed ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification.